Wednesday, June 4, 2014

Lit analysis

            The book American sniper by Chris Kyle is about Chris Kyle growing up as a farm boy that goes through many challenges. Then turn into a Navy Seal and joins Seal team three, then becomes a Seal sniper and gets a record for most confirmed kills as a sniper. this book is an amazing book about Chris Kyle on his mission's though Afghan getting shot at to saving American news crews. I believe that Chris Kyle wrote this book because this was a life changing moments that he undertook as a Navy Seal Sniper. I  chose this book because while I was at grizzly one of my sergeants suggest this book. I found this book really realistic and truly amazing also. the author uses a journalistic style for this book because he already lived the events. the author focuses more about action than anything.
The author uses the intensity of life or death to make the mood. The author has a joy and makes an anticipation to know what's going to happen next. This author uses documents and news stories for proof of these events. These had no changes in my mind because these where actual events. 

No comments:

Post a Comment